"Without commitment, nothing of significance can be accomplished."
The following training requirements apply to all students. Additional requirements apply to school age students.
To participate in karate training, all students.
- Must observe the dojo etiquette at all times.
- Must attend class as often as possible.
- Must be card holding members of IKO Kyokushinkaikan.
- Must have a dogi with IKO kanji patch.
- Must have their own shin/instep guards, fist protectors, mouth guard, and groin or breast cups.
- Must enter into an initial 3-month contract (after which it will transfer to month-to-month agreement) to pay applicable deposits and dues contributing to the maintenance of the dojo.
All school age students must also:
- Be 10 years of age or older.
- Maintain good grades (no more than one C in any grading period).
- Have their own sparring helmet.